The title of this post is dedicated to my friend, Stacy… (inside joke)
Sooooo….I had my own little science experiment this morning and I wasn’t even trying. I’m a genius, right?
The best part is you too can partake in this experiment for the low, low price of free.
Ever wonder what it would feel like to have pure acid in your eyeballs?
I can honestly say, that I never did until it happened to me. However, don’t let this stop you from trying out my little experiment anyhow.
Here’s the directions:
*Pre-requisite: you must wake up at 4:50 am (with disturbed sleep) the morning of the evening you try this experiemnt with no nap during the day.
1) Go to bed at 9:30 pm, but then stay up until 10:30 pm catching up on blogs.
2) Close your eyes, but then wake up at 11 pm to take care of a baby.
3) Close your eyes at approximately 11:15 pm, only to wake up at 12 am to handle said baby again.
4) At 1:00 am, yell at husband to watch baby (who is still awake from the 12 am wake up call) so you can get some effing sleep.
5) Close your eyes at 1:30 am and then wake up at 3:30 am to adjust crying baby (AGAIN!)
6) Close eyes at 3:45 am but then wake up again at 4:30 am to hear toddler screaming at her door for you to wake up.
7) When said toddler finally gives up at 5:00 am you close your eyes one more time.
8) Alarm clock goes off at 5:15 am.
9) Open eyes and then *POOF* acid on the eyballs feeling.
Pretty amazing, isn’t it?
Usually, I like when things happen with very little effort, but I’m not so sure about that anymore.
Now, excuse me while I go pray for a miracle that both my kids take a nap at the same time so I can go sleep off the acid in the eyeball feeling.