The last two weeks of 2010 I didn’t post Mommy-butt progress cause well, you know…it was the holiday’s and I wanted to splurge, ppppffffssstt!
The good news is that I made it to my December 24th goal two days early for a total weight loss of 51 pounds since giving birth!!
The bad news is that I have since gained about 3 of them back thanks to Christmas and New Years goodies and cocktails.
So, in light of the New Year I am going to revamp Mommy-Butt Monday by making a few changes.
1) I have joined the Spark People 28 day challenge to do at least 500 fitness minutes this month. 2) I am joining a gym.
3) I’m cutting down on carbs (not eliminating, just cutting down on the bad ones), increasing my protein intake (very hard for me to do), and increasing my fiber intake (apples and whole grains).
4) Drink more water.
Here’s what staying the same:
2) Calorie intake
4) Lot’s of fruits and veggies
5) Food journaling
6) Caffeine* 7) P90X
***people I’m back to work, throw me a bone!***
My new goals:
1) Lose the rest of the baby weight by the end of the month (approximately 9 pounds)
2) Lose the 15-20ish pounds gained from fertility drugs by Spring Break (last week of March).
These are quite lofty goals, but I have 3 months to reach them. Hopefully, I can stick to it. Since I’m still not in any of my regular clothes, I have quite the motivation to achieve them. Plus, I’m vain and I’ve never weighed this much in my life, so that works, too!
I’ll keep you posted as always (even if you don’t care- It’s my blog and I’ll post if I want to, right??) 🙂