Tonight Matt and I had tea and rum cake with Dr. Evil….
Speaking of Dr. Evil, though, I’m back on P90X now that Matt is back to work. I started today with Kenpo, and know what? I kind of liked it. Well, “like” is relative but it was way better than the arms and chest one. For those of you who have interest in P90X, as some of you have asked me about it, here are a few tips:
1) I think I’ve said this before, but SILENCE the sound. I don’t know his name, but the Billy Blank of P90X is freaking annoying as hell. No. Really. His voice is like nails on a chalkboard. I want to throw things at the t.v. EVERY time he speaks.
2) It’s hard as balls. I mean really hard. This isn’t for the faint of heart.
3) For good measure you might just want to use your ipod while you do it just in case you accidentally hear a little bit of his voice.
4) Do this in private. If you’re like me, you’re going to look like a great big idiot while you do this. A great big pansy idiot!
5) Don’t look when the big huge words “BRING IT” pop up on the screen. If you’re like me then this will make you think, “Oh, it’s already been broughten.” And then you’ll be annoyed that an exercise video has you doing “Bring it On,” quotes in your head. This will remind you that you’ve seen all stupid sequels of this movie and you’ll again want to throw something at the t.v.
Ok, that’s it. Well, actually, no. I’m annoyed that during the break he makes you do jumping jacks and jack hammers and stuff. I thought a break was a break and that you take that time to eat a snack or sit down or something easy like that. Right? Isn’t that what a break is? It’s like the people mover at the airport. You get on it cause you think you’re going to be able to rest, stop, and let the people mover move you cause that’s what people movers do. They move people. But, no. People use it to go faster and walk on it which therefore forces you to walk, too. It’s a PEOPLE MOVER, people!!
PS- Just for shits and giggles I’m going to start all my evening posts with me and Matt having tea and rum cake. You know, until we finish drinking all the tea. Just a little experiment I’m doing.
PPS- I know I sometimes over-exaggerate some things on here for comedic effect, but I’m not actually kidding about the tea and rum cake. That’s real stuff. Real, unrated Matt and Suzanne life. Exciting, no?