I did it! I did it!
1) Cake Decorating is hard.
2) Making roses out of frosting is REALLY hard.
3) I still haven’t mastered frosting the base of the cake without getting crumbs in it. Gah!!
4) The stand mixer makes making gallons of icing SO much easier!
5) I’m good at making stars, clowns, dots, and leaves.
6) My cakes still taste good. 🙂
I start level two on April 6! This class is specifically about making flowers which will be the death of me! But, I do need the practice. Also, we only make one cake (at the end of the course). The rest of the time we just make, well, flowers. Lots of them. So, I won’t have that many fun pictures to post.
It’s probably a good thing we’re only making one cake next class. My nether regions are going to Hell and Matt has gained 5 pounds!