I know what you’re thinking, but it’s my one guilty pleasure (ok, I have lots of guilty pleasures).
Anyway, I was watching the Kardashians tonight***show spoiler*** the one where Scott gets super drunk and shoves a $100 bill down the waiter’s throat.
Ok- did anyone else see this? I was totally disgusted by this behavior. I hope he looks back on this recorded incident in his life and feels like a douchebag. Cause that’s what he is.
I’m going to pull a Chelsea Handler and send him to Douchebag Island along with Jeremy Piven and David Hasselhoff.
Courtesy of Urban Dictionary:
The greatest word of all time, simple yet pleasing in its onomatopoeic beauty. For one to commit douchebaggery, he/she is not limited to but may include some or perhaps all of the following behaviors:
– the wearing of flat-billed baseball caps backwards
– using an enormous amount of gel to spike the hair porcupine style (Scott- gel not spikes)
– wearing polo shirts or any other type of shirt with the collar popped, a disgusting gesture that should’ve died in the 1980s with parachute pants (Scott)
– the sideways peace sign gesture
– overdone pursing of the lips
– too many visits to the tanning salon (Scott)
– pointing at oneself, holding up beer cans, or making other obscenely immature gestures in solo or group photos
– following trends for the sake of fitting in (see “goatee”) (Scott)
– adding “The” or the suffix “-ster” to one’s name, as in “The Rickster”
See Guido or perhaps frat boy for more. Essentially, “douchebaggery” is one of those things as easily understood by definition as it is by one’s demonstrations of it.