I think I’m out of my funk now….
Highlights for this week:
1) Squirrel with a taco in its mouth (For reals! It was by my mailbox!)
2) Tiny lizard carcass on my driveway next to the newspaper
4) I found a Walker in our storage closet (like for elderly or injured persons, not for a baby)
3) IKEA on Friday with some girls
In all seriousness, I haven’t been doing much. I regret to say that the bumpits just may not be right for my hair type. I have really thin baby hair and they keep showing! So, I’m still working on that….Anyone have any tips for me??
On the other hand, I have organized our outside storage closet, done lots of laundry, cleaned the staircase, organized the baker’s rack, and (again) organized the pantry.
Next on my list:
1) clean out guest bedroom
2) rearrange our bedroom furniture
3) paint the rest of my house
4) put pictures up
5) organize upstairs storage closet
Oh, yeah! I can’t forget to mention that I’ve been crocheting. I actually really like it and will be sure to post pics very soon.
Since we are making lists, lets make a few others- like all the t.v. shows I’ve been watching.
1) Nurse Jackie
2) True Blood
3) Big Brother 11
4) Samantha Who
1) Tori & Dean
3) Better Off Ted
4) Montel Williams
5) Days of our Lives
6) Big Brother 11 (after dark)
7) How do you solve a problem like Maria
Don’t ask me how I have time to watch all these. It really is a full-time job. Good thing my full-time job doesn’t start for another 5 weeks.
Finally, I would like to comment on my upcoming birthday. I know last year I had this big countdown thingy for my big 3-0. Just wanted to let you know that this year I will not be turning 31. Actually, from here on out I will be turning 29 on the big day. So, just so that we are clear I WILL BE 29 on JULY 25.