I just got an award? How did I miss this? I would like to thank the academy and T-party
for thinking of me! I’m honored!
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
10 Honest things about me….
1. I love to sing when I’m by myself, and some days I don’t think I’m that bad at it! 🙂
2. I have favorite students…
3. I also have some students I can’t stand to be around and sometimes I even do a silent cheer in my head when they are absent (terrible, isn’t it???)
4. I love Britney Spears! Have you heard her new album Circus? LOVE IT!!!
5. These days I cry often, and mostly because I can’t seem to get pregnant. Just last night I cried for a few hours and actually had red puffy eyes this morning when I went to school. I told my students I had a headache. 😦
6. Part of me is actually afraid to get pregnant. I am terrified of throw-up and I’m afraid of that part of pregnancy…yep, for real.
7. I wish I had blue eyes. I just love blue eyes. I hope our kids have Matt’s big blue eyes.
8. I really do feel like my cats are my children. I call myself their mom and I feel like they love me like a mom. I even sing to them. Does that sound scary cat-ladyish, or what??
9. I love to dream. Sometimes I stay in bed longer just so I can sleep more and therefore dream. My dreams are like wonderful colorful stories and I can do amazing things like fly.
10. Matt is truly the love of my life. Sometimes I feel terrified that I will lose him some day. *sigh* The horrors of love….
Ok, I would like to nominate the following for their amazing blogs: Aja, April, High Gloss and Sauce, Laurie, Little Amy, Lynn, and Rhiannon