1) Communicate better with those I (we) love
2) Get “baby-ready” (mind, body, and finances)
3) Begin writing my book (which has been a goal of mine for many many years)
So, with that in mind, I have begun this blog to keep all our loved one’s up to date with all the Tow Adventures from here on out.
Here is a recap of the past couple of years to get you where we are today…
- March 2005: Suzanne finally leaves Gainesville, FL and moves back home to Safety Harbor. She also starts her new job as a Claim Adjuster at Mercury Insurance.
- April 2005- Fellow trainee, Michael Tow, backs into Suzanne’s car in the parking garage at Mercury.
- May 18, 2005- Mike, Suzanne, and some other’s from the Mercury claims training class go out to lunch. Conversation goes something like this…(others) “Hey, Suzanne are you still dating that guy?” (me being sarcastic) “Nope, but I am now accepting applications for anyone interested in dating me.” (mike) “What are you looking for?” (me, again sarcastic as usual) “Well, someone that is smart and good-looking, yet goofy with a little bit of a beer belly (ok, I didn’t really want someone with a beer belly- just someone who loves to have a good time) .” (mike) “I know the perfect person minus the beer belly (drum roll….), my brother, Matt!”
- May 20, 2008- Suzanne and Matt meet at Happy Hour at the Ale House on MLK in St. Pete. Matt and Suzanne make a bet and Suzanne wins. Matt falls head over heels for Suzanne.
- August 2006- Suzanne has an epiphany and realizes she should be a teacher. Why did she ever fall out of that, again? Who knows! She finds a job as a Home Ec teacher.
- November 1, 2006- Suzanne moves in with Matt and Mike in their Apartment on the Bay.
- April 14, 2007- Suzanne and Matt get engaged.
- July 13, 2007- Suzanne and Matt close on their first home.
- July 22, 2007- Suzanne and Matt get married at the Chappelle du Paradis in the Paris Casino in Las Vegas, NV. A Sterling Brunch reception at Bally’s followed.
- August 4, 2007- Suzanne and Matt (Mike, too) move into their new home in Clearwater, FL!
COMING SOON….opening of the Tow Agency! Yes, that’s right! The next adventure for the Tow’s in 2008 is the opening of the Allstate Tow Agency. Many of you know it has been in the works and that Mike has been working very hard to get the business off the ground for the past year. Well, as of February 1, Matt will be joining him at the Allstate office to get their book of business where it needs to be so they can convert out to their own building in June.
I know this is a lot of info, but just wanted to give you an idea of where we are coming from and what is to come. I’m making it my goal to make sure you are all kept up to date on the day to day of what is going on with the Clearwater Tow’s. Stay tuned!